20040329: no luck remapping composite NEXRAD images

>From: Owen Cooper <address@hidden>

Hi Owen,

>I've had no problem in the past remapping GOES imagery to a mercator
>projection.  But I'm having no luck remapping the 1 km USA composite
>NEXRAD image to a mercator projection.

>I've tried everything I can think of but I always get one of two errors,
>either the image does not exist or the requested portion of the image
>does not exist.

It sounds like you need to include the SSIZE=ALL keyword sequence.

>Can you do me a favor and see if you can re-map a composite NEXRAD image
>to mercator, and if so, can you send me the command that you used?

Done.  Here is the command I ran:

IMGREMAP NEXRCOMP/1KN0R-NAT MYDATA/IMAGES.1234 PRO=MERC RES=5 SSIZE=ALL

You will need to adjust things like the output image size, etc.  The
command above was the first thing I tried as a proof of concept that
there is no problem remapping the NEXRCOMP composite images.

Please let me know if this doesn't work for you, or if you have
further questions on running IMGREMAP.

>thanks!

No worries.