20040203: non-integer image display blowup

Travis,

You can't do a fractional MAG, so the best option would be to IMGREMAP
into another projection. With IMGREMAP you can specify RES=  for a
resolution in km [does not have to be an integer].

IMGREMAP can reproject into a Radar projection. Is that what you really
need?

dave