Email: address@hidden (group alias)
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2004 08:57:38 -0600
From: Scott Lindstrom <address@hidden>

I'm not sure what you're trying to do, but....

If you have a set of points in the x,y plane that is your frame,
you can draw a line through them.  If those points define a circle
or arc, then you draw a circle or arc.

There is no way to give the equation of a circle to the graphics
routine and have the graphics routine draw the circle -- you
have to compute the points on the circle.  The graphics routine
doesn't do that.

For your example, if you compute the longitude every .1 degree
along a latitude circle, and draw a line through those points,
you'll get an arc-like line.

I hope that's a clear explanation.

Scott