20040129: Problem building McIdas 2003 (cont.)

>From: Greg Stossmeister <address@hidden>

Greg,

>     Sorry  - one more problem. I now got everything to build correctly
>but when I tried to install the packages by typing:
> >make install.all VENDOR=-g77
>
>I got:
>make: *** [uninstall.bin] Error 2
>
>     Any ideas?

No, not really.  The install.all process first does an uninstall.all.
The uninstall.bin actions basically cd to the ~mcidas/bin directory
and do 'rm -f's for sets of files that should be deleted.  I guess
that it is possible that you have created an alias for 'rm' so that
'rm -f' is asking for user input.  Is this true?  If yes, unalias 'rm'
and retry the 'make install.all VENDOR=-g77'.  If not, please let me
know when I can come over and take a look.