20040127: McIDAS - IRIX 6.5.22 - Since update on January no point data anymore (cont.)

>From: =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Pag=E9?= <address@hidden>

Hi Christian,

>It have been long to reply since I have daughter that is born last
>Thursday! She is very nice and in good health!

Congratulations on the healthy new addition to your family!  Best
wishes for your daughter and wife!

>I could have the data available again just by running
>redirect.k REST LOCAL.NAM

OK, I thought it might be something as simple as this.

>Thanks a lot for your help, it is very much appreciated.

No worries.  Glad to help.

>I will archive
>this email with a special note for very nice troubleshooting info!

All email transactions with Unidata User Support are included
in our inquiry tracking system and made available online.  Please
check out the support section of our McIDAS web pages for access
to the archives.