From address@hidden Wed Nov  5 13:32:23 2003
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 14:32:16 -0600
From: McIDAS Help Desk <address@hidden>
To: "Batson, Bryan" <address@hidden>
CC: "'SUPUNIDATA'" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: McIDAS 2003 color consumption question

Bryan -

We haven't had any reports similar to yours, but you are correct that
the GUI is more elaborate now than it has been in the past.  I talked
with Todd, and he thinks that he should be able to reduce the number of
colors in the GUI graphics, which may free up enough for you to be able
to once again use two copies of your ingestors.

One question - Have you tried running McIDAS with and without the GUI to
ensure that it really is the GUI that is causing the problems?  That
would be helpful to know, just so we know the GUI is really to blame.

Thanks, Bryan!  And sorry it took so long to respond.  Dave had sent a
response internally that Todd had assumed had gone to you, so he thought
the question had been answered, and I didn't follow up.  Sorry!

- Becky