From: Matthew Lazzara <address@hidden>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:22:08 -0600
Subject: Re: Emagram?

Christian,

In McIDAS do a help on UAPLOT - one of the FORM= is an emagram.

Matthew

Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 11:59:18 -0500
Subject: Re: Emagram with Tw?

Thanks Matthew. I just forgot about that, because initially a few weeks ago when I had this query and searched with no avail on the web, I also wanted to plot Tw, and I don't know how to plot Tw with UAPLOT in McIDAS, is it possible? I want to plot T, Tw and Td on an emagram, as well as wind barbs.

Regards,

Christian

Christian Pagé
address@hidden