20030520: mcidas/tru64 unix/DEC Alpha (cont.)

>From: "Dan A. Dansereau" <address@hidden>

Hi Dan,

>   The IGMDISP works, the DF don't - however I don't really care
>about the DF,

OK, good.

>I was using it to track down another problem -
>which is none of the loops work

None of _what_ loops work?  If you are using an old script to create
loops, it might be using the ALOOP command, and ALOOP simply runs a
series of DF commands.  If you are using something newer to load images
in a loop, it should be running IMGDDISP.

>- it appears to only keep the latest image(s).

What is 'it'?

>Any clues where to look?

Can you describe the environment in which you are trying to run the
loops so I can get a feeling for what might be going on?  Thanks.

>P.S. Rob Gilles ask me if I would come over and update allegan,
>which I will towards the end of this week - if I get this and
>my database back on-line!

Super.  I am glad that Rob got my request.  Please make sure to grab
the latest LDM, LDM-6.0.11.  climatemine is running 6.0.10, which isn't
bad, but if you are loading from source, you might as well use the
latest and greatest.

Tom