20030403: problem with IMGREMAP in version 2002

>From: Owen Cooper <address@hidden>

Hi Owen,

I finally have time to look at the IMGREMAP problem you uncovered.
I thought that I would be able to do this using GMS imagery from an
ADDE server at SATEPS (NOAA), but the access I once was granted seems
to have disappeared.  So, I would greatly appreciate being able to get
one or more GMS images from so I can troubleshoot.  Also, I note
that the data you are working with is not real time.  Given this, it
would be good to get the GOES-10 image that you are trying to combine
with  the GMS-5 image.  The best way to get the data would be if you
could put this on an ADDE server that I have access to.  The second
best way would be to put the images on an FTP server that I can get
access to.  Since we don't have a publically accessible FTP server
that users can upload data to, I can not provide you with an FTP
server name for upload.

As soon as I can get some images that you are unable to combine, the
sooner I will be able to figure out what may be wrong.