Re: 20030404: Number of McIDAS users running AIX

Tom,

Thanks for the info. The systems engineering team is worried about
introducing McIDAS into the CLASS system as a major utility (or even a
minor utility for that matter). They are worried about the level of
support they will receive for AIX 5.x. I'm working on trying to explain
to them the usefulness of MCIDAS in dealing with multiple data formats.

Thanks again,
Tom