20021016: [Fwd: AUTOMATIC alignment of GMS vis and IR images]

James,

>Do you have anything similar to the request below?

It sounds like the exercise is to colocate GMS IR and GMS VIS
image values.  If this is the case, then he could easily do with with
McIDAS _if_ the image were in AREA format:

o make a full resolution copy of the IR image
o remap the VIS image into the IR image

>Thanks,

No worries.