20020624: GINIEAST 1km visible imagery for IHOP and beyond (cont.)

>From: Darren Gallant <address@hidden>

Darren,

>thanks,
>
>Is there way to determine if the image is complete if its time appears in
>an imglist of the dataset?

Unfortunately, no.  All that it takes for an image to make it into the
list is a valid header.

>I guess I could have the software sleep after the list is created.

Yes, you could do this.  The other thing you can do is figure out
when the images are typically ingested and then delay your ADDE request
for 5-10 minutes past that.

Tom