20020320: IMGPROBE not able to list out METEOSAT IR temperatures (cont.)

>From:  Edward Hindman <address@hidden>

Ward,

I got the password you sent by phone mail and by email; thank you.

I quickly determined that the application that I was going to replace,
bash, is bit-for-bit identical to the one I was going to replace it
with.  This means that the problem lies somewhere else.

I will be attempting to enlist Mike Schmidt to help figure out what is
wrong on your machine.  I will let you know what we find out, and what
actions we take.

Sorry this isn't happening faster...