20010619: NEXRAD server (cont.)

>From: Russ Dengel <address@hidden>

Russ,

re: how fast can an image be served

>          DATALOC ADD NEXRAD NOAAPORT
>          LOGON XXX XXXX X XX
>          IMGLIST NEXRAD/BREF1 ID=MKX
>          IMGLIST NEXRAD/BREF1 ID=LIST

Hmm...  The listing/display of individual station data is OK (not
blazingly fast mind you, but OK), I see what you mean by the generation
of the list of IDs; it is slower than I am used to.

Is there any way I could get onto this machine to see what may be going
on?  I tried getting on the machine as me from sweetpea, but I got
a Permission denied :-(

Tom

>From address@hidden Tue Jun 19 14:43:59 2001
>Subject: Re: 20010619: NEXRAD server (cont.)

> Is there any way I could get onto this machine to see what may be going
> on?  I tried getting on the machine as me from sweetpea, but I got
> a Permission denied :-(
>
> Tom

I'll talk to Jerry. This is one of our operational machines.

Russ