20001122: Unidata McIDAS-X 7.70

>From: Patrick Dills <address@hidden>

Patrick,

>Just noticed that the webpages for the 7.70 release were posted.

Yes, but I have not yet made the official release available.  My target
date is November 30.

>Under
>the platforms listed, we're currently running HP-UX version 11.00 (not
>listed) with HP's fortran90 compiler.

HP-UX 11.0 should be listed on the supported platforms page.  Can you tell
me the page you went to that does not show 11.0 as a supported platform?

>Do you anticipate problems on either front ?

We only build under 11.0, so there should be no problem there.  We do
not, however, use (yet) the Fortran90 compiler, so I can't really say
whether or not this will work.

>Thanks in advance,

Tom Yoksas