20001106: McIDAS-X installation at AWC complete and working

>From: Gary Cunning <address@hidden>

Gary,

The Unidata McIDAS-X 7.70 installation on ftb2.nc.noaa.gov is complete
and cursiorily tested.  Steven Danz was extremely helpful in this
in that he responded to emails within minutes!

I tested the ADDE remote server as far as I could (from ftb2 to ftb2),
but I can not access the machine from here (but, then again, I don't
need to).

So, you or whoever else should be set to begin using McIDAS-X on the
AWC machine.

Tom