20001113: higher res topo file (cont.)

>From: Robert Mullenax <address@hidden>

Robert,

>You can look at it on psnldm.nsbf.nasa.gov (I just looked at it here at
>Univ pointed at psnldm).  Dataset is TOPO/HIRES.

I can't "see" the image with IMGLIST:

DATALOC ADD TOPO psnldm.nsbf.nasa.gov

Group Name                    Server IP Address
--------------------         ----------------------------------------
TOPO                         PSNLDM.NSBF.NASA.GOV

<LOCAL-DATA> indicates that data will be accessed from the local data directory.
DATALOC -- done

DSINFO I TOPO

        Dataset Names of Type: IMAGE in Group: TOPO

Name         NumPos   Content
------------ ------   --------------------------------------
CONF             1    North America (Conformal)
GLOB             1    Global (Mercator)
GOES8            1    GOES-8 (75W)
GOES9            1    GOES-9 (135W)
HIRES            1    HIRES TOPO
MDR              1    US Radar projection
MERC             1    North America (Mercator)
MOLL             1    Global (Mollweide)
NPOLE            1    Northern Hemisphere
QUAD             1    NW Quadrasphere
SPOLE            1    Southern Hemisphere
WHEMI            1    Western Hemisphere

DSINFO -- done

IMGLIST TOPO/HIRES
Image file directory listing for:TOPO/HIRES
IMGLIST: No images satisfy the selection criteria
IMGLIST: done

IMGLIST failed, RC=2

I can't explain this right now given that you can see the image from
where you are!?

I can, however, point you at my server and let you take a look:

DATALOC ADD TOPO zero.unidata.ucar.edu

IMGLIST TOPO/HIRES
Image file directory listing for:TOPO/HIRES
 Pos Satellite/         Date       Time      Center   Band(s)
     sensor                                 Lat  Lon
 --- -------------  ------------  --------  ---- ---- ------------
   1  TOPOGRAPHY     1 JAN 96001  00:00:00    37   94 1
IMGLIST: done

(I changed some day/time values in the image to make it look like the
other topography images.)

Erased image and graphic frame(s) 1-1

IMGDISP TOPO/HIRES MAG=-7
Beginning Image Data transfer, bytes= 444368
IMGDISP: loaded frame  1
IMGDISP: done

Tom

>From address@hidden Mon Nov 13 23:20:31 2000
>Subject: Re: 20001113: higher res topo file (cont.)

Tom,

I'll double check that in the AM so you can see what I am seeing (or not!)

Robert

>From address@hidden Mon Nov 13 23:26:36 2000
>Subject: Re: 20001113: higher res topo file (cont.)

Tom,

For some reason if you do IMGLIST TOPO/HIRES.ALL you will
see it in position 1. I did have to do IMGDISP TOPO/HIRES.1 EU=IMAGE
to view it.

Robert

>From address@hidden Tue Nov 14 07:08:15 2000
>Subject: Re: 20001113: higher res topo file (cont.)

Tom,

I sent you an e-mail from home last night with a return address of
address@hidden!  What I was trying to say is that for some reason you
have to do IMGLIST TOPO/HIRES.ALL to see it and will see it in position
one.  I had to do IMGDISP TOPO/HIRES.1 to see it.

Also, I thought I forwarded your e-mail about where I could view your
hires topo file but it did not get here.  Could you resend that info?

Thanks,
Robert