20000706: McIDAS RTGRIDS MRF/AVN data (cont.)

>From: Bill Fingerhut <address@hidden>

Bill,

>Thanks for the quick reply.
>
>Mark is checking out the latest addendii and should respond
>to you further. I will look in next week and see what is
>happening.

OK.  I am in email communication with him as of this afternoon.

>I could probably test my scripts on the correct data stream
>by pointing at your server.

Right.  You can point them to either adde.unidata.ucar.edu or
adde.ucar.edu.  The latter machine is a new server, housed in the
NCAR/SCD machine room, that will be serving up a LOT of data, both
realtime and historical, in the near future.

>They used to work, but the world keeps changing.

I know what you mean (sigh).

>I think I have almost all commands upgraded. There are still
>a few IGG MAKE 's, and IGU DEL then IGU MAK. I don't see
>that these are being sunset soon. Should I leave them or
>change them too?

I would leave them in.  They have not been sunset in 7.7 and are
not scheduled for sunset in 7.8.

Tom