[LDM #MKY-400850]: Continuing issue with no TIRC headers getting into secondary LDM box

Gilbert,

> I thought I was mistaken; I was wrong.

LOL

> I actually only have 15 Mb per second to and from bird01. I thought I had 100.

That's relatively slow. Any effect, however, will depend on the rate you need
for the products you want. The effective bandwidth requirement for your NIMAGE
and NEXRAD3 feeds alone is about 6 MHz during peak times.

> Needless to say, this explains everything. We will be reevaluating this issue
> later this week. I am so sorry to have wasted your time. I didn’t have any
> tools to verify we had 100 mb there, or not. Obviously, bandwidth is the
> issue. Please close this ticket with my apologies.

No worries.

Good luck.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson