[LDM #NAK-141244]: Strange Error

Ian,

When you say you "cloned and LDM server", what do you mean, exactly?

I ask because we've seen problems when an LDM is installed by copying a binary
installation from one system to another rather than installing the LDM FROM
scratch.

> I wonder if you can help, I have cloned an LDM server and am trying to
> get it to pull down from a pair of LDM servers in our other office. When
> it starts I am getting erros (see attached log file), can you give me
> some clues on what is happening and how I can clear it ?

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: NAK-141244
Department: Support LDM