[Support #GHG-536605]: Fwd: ldm-relay1 problems

Donna,

The LDM configuration-file on Earthdata contained the following:

# Giving permission to your own machine and Unidata
#
# Under no circumstances comment out the next allow entry to localhost
# The LDM will NOT start if the lines are commented out.
#allow ANY
^((localhost|loopback)|(127\.0\.0\.1\.?$)|([a-z].*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu\.?$))

Note that the line that must not be commented-out is, instead, commented-out.

I recommend replacing the above with the following:

ALLOW ANY ^(localhost|loopback|127\.0\.0\.1)$
ALLOW ANY ^[a-z].*\.unidata\.ucar\.edu$

If you want, you can omit the Unidata entry because we can't reach Earthdata
anyway.

Please let us know if this fixes the problem.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GHG-536605
Department: Support LDM