[LDM #NTH-493887]: ldmping one way only

Hi Donna,

Comment:

- we can 'ldmping' and do a 'notifyme' to ldm-relay1

  This tells me that sites that are ALLOWed to REQUEST feeds
  from ldm-relay1 should be OK.  If they are not, and if your
  surmise that ldm-relay0 was servicing those downstreams
  previously, it could well mean that the ALLOWs in the LDM
  configuration file (~ldm/etc/ldmd.conf) on ldm-relay1 are
  different than the ALLOWs on ldm-relay0.

  A review of log messages in the LDM log file should confirm/deny
  that the problem is missing ALLOWs as sites that are not ALLOWed
  will show up in Denying log messages.

Ticket ID: NTH-493887
Department: Support LDM