[LDM #EIW-321327]: Updating ldm

Hi Carol,

re:
> I'll have our TC department install libxml2 on amrc.ssec.wisc.edu.

OK.  But... you said in an earlier email that you have 'sudo' privilege.
Depending on how 'sudo' privileges were setup there, you might have
the capability of installing the packages needed for an LDM build
yourself.  Is there a restriction by TC on installation of system
packages?  Just curious...

re:
> Thanks for finding the issue!
>
> I might have more questions on Monday. I tried another installation on a
> different machine that didn't go correctly. I'll make sure to send the
> log files.

It is likely that this other machine has the same kind of issue(s) as
the last one - one or more packages needed to build the LDM need to
be installed.  It might be a good idea to see if the same set of
packages (please remember that there might be more than just libxml2-devel)
need to be installed on the other machines so that TC can take care of
all of them at once.

Ticket ID: EIW-321327
Department: Support LDM