[LDM #RQD-888533]: pqact errors after upgrade to 6.13.0

Dave,

It was a longshot.

I'm working on the assumption that the relevant difference between LDM 6.12.14
and LDM 6.13.0 is the configuration of the standard output and standard error
streams for the child processes of pqact(1) and that the "metar2nc" decoder
fails if it can't write to one of these streams.

I've created a new LDM version and am testing it now. I hope to have it
available for you to test today.

> Steve,
>
> Attached are the log files.  This was my third attempt at building the new
> version.  It did not have any change.
>
> Thank you.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson