[LDM #RQD-888533]: pqact errors after upgrade to 6.13.0

Dave,

I just had our LDM 6.13 system PIPE products to a small test script. It didn't
have any problems.

I suspect that an assumption I have about your setup is incorrect. Would you
please send me the output from the following commands, executed by the LDM user
in that user's home directory:

    uname -a
    id
    pwd
    ls -l
    env
    regutil
    ldmadmin config

Alternatively, if I could log onto the system in question as the LDM user, then
the diagnosis would likely be faster. Because you work for a .com, I understand
that this might not be possible.

> I've added a small chunk of code to the script called by the PIPE function to
> log every time it gets run.  It never gets executed when running 6.13.0. It
> feels like the new pqact cannot find any of the scripts defined in the PIPE
> entries whether the path is hardcoded or not.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: RQD-888533
Department: Support LDM