[LDM #JXN-827520]: pact metar2nc failure

Hi Terry,

re: multiple local0.none entries in /etc/rsyslog.conf

> I saw that too, I'll have to investigate. Looks to me like everything is
> being disabled
> except ldm logging.

I would clean-up the LDM-related entries in your /etc/rsyslog.conf file and
then restart the rsyslogd daemon.

re:
> Nothing else broke after the registry change as far as I can tell, thanks for
> the info.
> It's now on my list of config items when installing a new ldm instance.

Again, changing the <datadir-path></datadir-path> entry in the LDM registry
back to the HOME directory of the LDM will revert the configuration setup
for 'pqact' instances to be like they used to be before the registry was
introduced.  If you really want to return your LDM installation completely
to the older state, you will need to adjust some other entries in
~ldm/etc/registry.xml:

- if you are using 'pqsurf', you will need to adjust the 'pqsurf'
  related entries

Ticket ID: JXN-827520
Department: Support LDM