[LDM #AYM-585601]: LDM bug: -close in EXEC won't cause LDm to stop loading if you forget the "-"

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> I was told by Ryan Hickman after bringing it to his attention that the
> "close" statement without the "-" was interpreted by the LDM as the script
> location.

Actually, 'close' would be interpreted as the executable that the product
should be PIPEd to.

re:
> That's a good point. But, is there a way so that if a "close"
> statement without the "-" is given, it can somehow be flagged?

IMO, even if there was, it would probably not be a good idea to
add special "edge case" exceptions to the parsing of arguments
for PIPE actions.

Just my $0.02 ...

> Gilbert

> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********