[LDM #YGE-641148]: PQACT Error

Mike,

Dang! What have you done to my program?!

(Sorry, couldn't resist :-)

With those options, pqact(1) should error-exit, but definitely not crash (it
doesn't here).

What version of the LDM are you using?

Did you build the pqact(1) program with debugging enabled (i.e., was the
compiler invoked with the "-g" option)? If so, did the crash result in a
core-file? IF so, can you send me a stack-trace of the core file?

Would you please send me the output of the command "od -c pqact.conf", where
the "pqact.conf" file is the smaller one that's causing the problem.

> Steve,
>
> I run the command as requested and this is the result that I got.
>
> lrd-wmlocal2:/netapp/h0ldm #2 > pqact -vl- -q /dev/null pqact.conf
> Segmentation fault (core dumped)
> lrd-wmlocal2:/netapp/h0ldm #3 >
>
> Mike
Regards,