Re: Web page showing old LDM version

Hi Gilbert.

The links on the LDM home page are wrong.  I'll look into why it is showing the incorrect version.  In the meantime, you can find the latest LDM docs, etc. under the downloads link on the left side of the LDM page:

http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/#documentation

Let me know if you need anything else!

Cheers,
Jen