[LDM #SAO-697829]: LDM 6.12.9 crashed and burned yesterday...

Gilbert,

I haven't forgotten you. In fact, I've been working on this problem non-stop.

The problem is very intractable, so I ran the LDM code through the Coverity
Scan static analysis site/tool. It found some defects that *might* cause the
problem you've been seeing. I modified the code and we have it running here on
one of our NOAAPORT ingest system. I'd like to give it a couple of more days to
ensure that it's releasable.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: SAO-697829