[LDM #ZPO-566708]: Cannot get logging to work on LDM 6.11.6

Hi Gilbert,

re:
> Nope. So, I recompiled it...and...
>
> It now works.

Weird!

re: reboot should have obviated the need to restart rsyslog
> That should have done it, but a recompile was needed.

Totally weird, but whatever works.

re:
> Shrug.

Ditto.

By the way, the HRRR data on FSL2 is a feed we are getting
from NOAA/GSD and making available to those that ask from
my workstation, gale.unidata.ucar.edu.  There should be no
products labeled as FSL2 from a NOAAPort ingest machine.
The datastreams that currently get created from NOAAPort
ingest using our NOAAPort code are:

HDS
IDS|DDPLUS
NEXRAD3
NGRID
NIMAGE
NOTHER

Also, did you see the note to ldm-users from Jami Casamento
yesterday?  Jami noted that the rollout of HRRR products in
NOAAPort will be staged, not all at once.  We are waiting
patiently...

Ticket ID: ZPO-566708
Department: Support LDM