[LDM #VVJ-331218]: LDM 6.11.7 Errors - exit LDM Not starting

Russ,

Does the configuration-file of the LDM on the Family of Service host (file
"etc/ldmd.conf) have an ALLOW entry for host Geoprod4?

If it does, then please send me the output from the following commands,
executed by the LDM user on host Geoprod4:

    fosldm=...                 # set to the hostname or IP address of the
Family of Service LDM host
    ping $fosldm
    notifyme -vl- -h $fosldm   # You'll have to control-C this to stop it

After the last command, check the tail of the LDM log file on $fosldm. Is there
anything relevant about a connection from Geoprod4?

> They are x.x.x.173 geprod4t ( works),  and x.x.x.197 geoprod4 (
> does not return any info )
>
> my hosts.allow on FOS is:
> ldmd: x.x.x.173
> ldmd: x.x.x.197
>
> Port 388 is listening on all three servers

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VVJ-331218
Department: Support LDM