[LDM #ARV-572640]: ldmd.conf issue

Hi Gilbert,

re: downgrading the S300 firmware from V2R11 to V2R7

> Thanks, Tom. Our Novra IP address is 192.168.0.9, and we have a
> configuration saved. So, if necessary, I can reload it.

I mainly did the downgrade to see if was possible :-)

re:
> The REAL solution is to have Novra correct the issue. I believe it
> should be a reasonably easy fix, particularly since V2R7 works fine. So, I
> will look for a R12 from them in the future. Given that the testing period
> runs through August 30, I am not concerned yet. I will wait to see what
> Novra says early next week when they get back in the office.

OK.  We totally agree that the real solution to load in the new firmware
as soon as it is made available by Novra.  Like you, I will be installing
that release as soon as it is made available.

Have a great weekend!

Ticket ID: ARV-572640
Department: Support LDM