[NOAAPORT #FDX-839863]: NWWS addition to NOAAport...how to get it?

Gilbert,

> What I would like to do is ingest the NOAA Weather Wire in case NOAAport
> dumps out due to technical issues. Since NWWS uses a different ISI and
> modulating scheme than NOAAport, I figure I need a second receiver.

We haven't heard anything about a different modulation scheme for the NWWS
channel or about requiring multiple Novra units in order to read all the
channels. Do you have a reference for either of these?

Also, considering that the NWWS channel will be a part of NOAAPORT broadcast,
if NOAAPORT goes down, it would seem likely that the NWWS stream would no
longer be available.

> Gilbert

Regards,
Steve Emmerson