[LDM #LAH-895639]: for LDM support

Maojun,

There are several things to check:

1. Does the LDM configuration-file, etc/ldmd.conf, on computerB have a REQUEST
entry that will match the data-products of computerA?

2. Are there entries in the LDM log file on computerB that indicate a
successful connection with the LDM on computerA?

3. Does the command "notifyme -vl- -h computerA" executed by the LDM user on
computerB successfully connect with the LDM on computerA?

4. When the command of step 3 running, does it see a subsequent addition of a
data-product on computerA?

> Hi,
> This is maojun wang,working at CMA ,Beijing , I`m trying to use LDM.I have
> installed it successfully In computerA and computerB.
> computerA  as upstream LDM and computerB as downstream LDM.
> The problem is : I insert fileA into the product quene of computerA ,I can
> see it by pqmon at computerA.But I can`t see the file in the quene at
> computerB.
> Maybe the configuration is not right.Can you give me a configuration of
> upstream LDM and downstream LDM?
>
> Thank you very much!

Regards,
Steve Emmerson