[LDM #KWB-851882]: pqact issues reading pq file

Kevin,

We're beginning to suspect that the bottleneck lies with the file system. Would
you please send us the output from the following commands:

    dir=regutil /pqact/datadir-path
    echo $dir
    df -h $dir
    dev=`df -h $dir | awk 'NR==2{print $1}'`
    mount | grep $dev

> Hi Tom
>
> Yes, these servers are 32bit.
>
> I was able to run plotMetrics on my local box, while pointing toward the
> metrics file that I brought back from the offending server.
>
> Again, using log grepping, I saw that things started to fall behind about
> 05:23gmt.  They seem to start catching up at 06:06 and fully recovered by
> 06:20.
>
> During this time, I see "Processed oldesst product in queue" continuously
> starting at 05:50.   This persists every second, sometimes multiple times a
> second, until 06:13 gmt
>
> Is there anything specific you'd like to see from the graphs I have?
>
> Kevin
>
> --
> *Kevin P Johnson, RHCE™*
> Principal Engineer with Honors
> AWIPS Lead Systems Engineer
> Mission Operations & Services
> *Raytheon Company*
>
> +301-495-2257   (office)
> +301-244-8575   (cell)
> address@hidden
> address@hidden
>

> 8401 Colesville Road
> Suite 800
> Silver Spring, MD 20910
> www.raytheon.com
>

> *This message contains information that may be confidential and privileged.
> Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive mail for the
> addressee), you should not use, copy or disclose to anyone this message or
> any information contained in this message. If you have received this
> message in error, please so advise the sender by reply e-mail and delete
> this message. Thank you for your cooperation.*

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: KWB-851882
Department: Support LDM