[LDM #VLF-828955]: ldm-6.11.5 pqinsert problems

Julie & Stephen,

We'll, I guess I don't know what's causing the pqinsert problem, then. As I
indicated,  I didn't have any problem.

The SIGSEGV problem will be fixed in the next release.  For the moment,  the
workaround is not to use an invalid option.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VLF-828955
Department: Support LDM