[AWIPS #RIG-511107]: Question about LDM tarball ...

Yeah that sounds fine.

The changes I made to the LDM are pretty minor.  The edexBridge flag (-e) for
pqact entries was the major addition by Raytheon, and Steve Emmerson baselined
that change fairly soon after we first reviewed their code.

My reasons for a new LDM RPM were
1) to use the latest source code (6.11.2 over 6.8.0)
2) keep $LDMHOME consistent with the LDM release that Emmerson maintains
($LDMHOME for the Raytheon RPM is /usr/local/ldm; it should be
/usr/local/ldm/ldm-6.11.2 )
3) provide pqact.conf entries relevant to Universities/National Centers-type
facilities, rather than localized facilities like WFOs.

Were you able to access the beta release download page?

Michael

Ticket ID: RIG-511107
Department: Support AWIPS