[LDM #EGH-413691]: wnnh002/wedgefest

Bruce,

I logged onto Wnnh002 and successfully re-installed the LDM. There were no
glitches. After logging-in as the LDM user, I executed the following steps

    exec bash --login
    cd ldm-6.11.4/src
    make distclean
    ./configure --disable-root-actions &>configure.log && echo Configured &&
make install &>install.log && echo Installed

Because I couldn't access root privileges, someone will have to execute the
command "make root-actions", as root, in the directory "/home/ldm/src" in order
to complete the installation.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: EGH-413691