[LDM #TXB-774930]: LDM Fortify Security Scan

Leo,

I'll try to remember, but my memory isn't what it used to be. Consequently, you
should subscribe to the LDM-users mailing-list
<https://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/#help>. Release announcements are
posted there. You can easily unsubscribe when appropriate.

> I spoke to my government contacts and they are on board with our plan.  We
> will be looking for when you advertise that 6.11.5 is available for GA next
> month. However, if you would give me a head's up via email that the final
> release is ready for download, it would be very much appreciated.  Once we
> download and Fortify scan the software, I will let you know the status.
>
> Thanks,
>
> //SIGNED//
> Leo R. Rivard, Contractor, AFWA/SEMS
> SEMS II Database Architect