[LDM #TXB-774930]: LDM Fortify Security Scan

Leo,

> Our system admin just told me that we have libxml2-2.7.6-4.el6_2.4.x86_64 on
> our Red Hat installation.  So since AFWA does not want us to change your
> code, could you please tell me what LDM release and estimated date you expect
> to deliver LDM with the "libxml2" subpackage removed?

Well... I'm currently working on what *might* be a bug in the upstream LDM
database module (I'm not convinced, but some additional testing is necessary).
Hopefully I'll complete that this week and can start removing the "libxml2"
subpackage next week.

Maybe by the end of next week? The version will probably be 6.11.5.

WARNING! WARNING! The above estimates are based on the SWAG (Scientific
Wild-Ass Guess) methodology. Any relationship between them and reality is
strictly coincidental!

Does this work for you?

> Thanks,
>
> //SIGNED//