[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Pete,

> Yes, I upgraded idd.aos.wisc.edu to 6.11.4 last night and it seems to be
> working beautifully, thanks!! I'll be upgrading the rest of my systems
> shortly.
>
> One side question about the rtstats logs - how come sometimes there are
> no date/times on the label or axis? Sometimes they are there, I believe
> the plots are a 3 day history, but many times the time and date for the
> plot is missing... Been that way for a long time.

The rtstats(1) processing pipeline hasn't been maintained since Steve Chiswell
left many years ago. We've only now started looking into it. Hopefully, we'll
be able to upgrade the plotting from GEMPAK to something like gnuplot(1). We
haven't yet been able to discern a pattern with the missing labels and axes.

> Pete
> --
> Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
> UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> 608-262-3086  - address@hidden

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VOV-751174