[LDM #BDR-723252]: two bugs and fixes in ldm-6.11.2

Paul,

Sorry for taking so long to respond. I've been working on releasing LDM 6.11.4.

> I have run into two bugs in LDM:
>
> 1.  ldmsend does not work.  Data never is sent to the remote host. I
> believe a fix is to put a call to lp_flush(proxy) in the right spot
> after the call to lp_send(proxy, &product) at line 183 in ldmsend.c.

I'll take a look.

> 2.  At line 69 of LdmProxy.c there is a call to
> clnt_errmsg((proxy->clnt).  clnt_errmsg() is defined to return a char*
> in misc/rpcutil.h.  However, LdmProxy.c does not include misc.rpcutil.h,
> so the compiler assumes that clnt_errmsg() returns an int.  This can
> result in a segmentation fault on 64-bit Linux systems.  Adding the
> include statement fixes the problem.

Hmm... We must have different versions of the LDM: my LdmProxy.c includes
"rpcutil.h". I must have already fixed this.

> Paul

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: BDR-723252