[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Pete,

> The only contact I have ever had regarding the conduit feed has been
> through the Unidata folks - Steve Chiswell in the olden days <TM>, and
> Tom Yoksas more recently.  I have never had any direct contact between
> myself and noaa.
>
> I have attached the 10/15/2010 email that asked me to switch my ingest
> of the conduit feed to the redundant servers of ncepldm1.woc.noaa.gov
> and ncep4.woc.noaa.gov. This has been working since then, up until
> 2/15/2013.
>
> There is an email for a Rebecca Cosgrove at Noaa - is she still our
> contact for the CONDUIT ldm servers? Tom, should I contact her or
> someone direct or should this go through you?
>
> Sorry for the hassle.

Don't worry about the hassle.

Apparently, we (i.e., the LDM on host Daffy at the UPC) have not been able to
receive CONDUIT data from Ncepldm1 since 2013-02-15T08:51:58 MST. Instead,
we've been receiving CONDUIT data from ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov.

You might try ncepldm4.woc.noaa.gov, instead.

> Pete Pokrandt - Systems Programmer
> UW-Madison Dept of Atmospheric and Oceanic Sciences
> 608-262-3086  - address@hidden

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VOV-751174