[Support #VOV-751174]: Re: [ldm-users] Problems getting data from idd.aos.wisc.edu

Hi Pete,

re:
> Did you ever have a chance to meet yesterday or poke around my system at
> all?

Unfortunately, no.  We had a conference call with folks at LSU/SRCC
regarding a very strange problem they are experiencing with LDM
transfers from machines off campus.  This call and its follow-on
activity lasted a LOT longer than I had anticipated, so we were
unable to take a closer look at your problem.

re:
> I am going to leave my setup as-is until we can figure out what is
> going on.

That is what we were going to recommend anyway -- if things are working
don't change :-)

We will send you a follow-up with more information when we get a chance
to investigate things further...

Ticket ID: VOV-751174
Department: Support LDM