[LDM #CSZ-262645]: errant LDM REQUESTs on sirocco.srcc.lsu.edu

Hi David,

I apologize for the slow response to your email of this morning.  I have been
involved in three conference calls today that basically took up all of the
morning and the first half of the afternoon (sigh).

re:
> I wanted to touch base with you about sirocco again.  I have copied Jeffry
> Handel from LSU's networking group.  I wanted to see if we could schedule a
> 3-way call between Jeffry, yourself and us to help troubleshoot the latency
> issues with sirocco.

Yes, absolutely.

re:
> Will early next week - monday or tuesday work for
> you?  Kindly let us know and we will schedule the call.

Yes, depending on the time Tuesday will work (Monday is President's Day which
is a UCAR holiday).  Since I would like Mike Schmidt (our lead system
administrator)
and Steve Emmerson (our LDM developer) to also be involved in the call, I
created a Doodle poll to help setup a time:

http://www.doodle.com/9naaaf543ufdnhpu

NOTE: all times in the Doodle poll are MST!

> Thanks,
> David

Ticket ID: CSZ-262645
Department: Support LDM