[LDM #GSH-399207]: Two ldm servers behind a firewall

Harry,

Another way (and one that would use less bandwidth) would be to have both
downstream LDM-s make identical requests of the upstream LDM and from each
other. The upstream LDM would honor only one of the downstream requests at a
time and if one of the downstream LDM-s failed, then the other would take over.

I can't say which way is better for you so I guess I'd try both and look at the
rtstats(1) results in order to determine which way to go.

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: GSH-399207
Department: Support LDM