[LDM #VZP-575055]: 6.11.1 LDM error documentation

Hi Carissa,

> My first question since the training :)
>
> We are seeing this error in the logs with a decoder issue. But I don't
> see a corresponding description under
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/ldm/ldm-6.11.1/basics/logfile-format.html
> for it.

Oops! I'll see about adding it.

> I was hoping you could tell me what this error is saying that
> might be different from the pbuf_flush Broken Pipe error?
>
> Nov 19 06:13:07 t10d1 pqact[24491] ERROR: pipe_put(): write error:

Both error messages have the same underlying cause: the pipe from the pqact(1)
process to the decoder is broken because the decoder process either closed the
pipe or terminated.

Did the decoder log an error message?

> --
> Carissa Klemmer
> NCEP Central Operations
> Production Management Branch Dataflow Team
> 301-683-3835

Regards,
Steve Emmerson

Ticket ID: VZP-575055