[NOAAPORT #KMJ-130268]: LDM 6.11.1 error with noisy NOAAPort feed

Gilbert,

> That was at the COD page, and they are using Debian, so I don't know.
>
> > Does this problem occur if you use noaaportIngester(1) rather than
> > dvbs_multicast(1) and readnoaaport(1)?
>
> I do not know if this occurs if using NOAAport ingester, and
> the dish has been disconnected as it is being replaced with a new one,
> literally as I type this.

A similar support-email has arrived. Their noaaportIngester(1) process died due
to a SIGSEGV after getting some bad input data.

I don't recall encountering either problem before.

Both readnoaaport(1) and noaaportIngester(1) have code in common. If I fix the
new report's problem, that might fix yours.

I'll let you know.

> Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********
> Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/NIU_Weather                            **
> Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/niu.weather                           *