[Support #MLG-488400]: RE: ldm ?

Bob,

> On the machine running ldm6.8.1 (which is working currently (lx77 machine))
> I have the following in the ldmd.conf file fields.
> request WMO ".*" freshair.atmos.washington.edu
> request UNIWISC ".*" freshair.atmos.washington.edu
> request FNEXRAD "png|rad" freshair.atmos.washington.edu

Those data-requests are disjoint.

> On the machine running ldm-6.4.5 (which stopped working) I was running the
> following configuration.
>
> ##request WMO ".*" freshair.atmos.washington.edu
> ##request UNIWISC ".*" freshair.atmos.washington.edu
> ##request FNEXRAD "png|rad" freshair.atmos.washington.edu

Those data-requests are also disjoint with each other but the same as the
previous set of requests. This shouldn't cause any problems because the IP
address of the downstream host should be different. Are they?

> but now pulling data from the ldm-6.8.1 machine  with the following
>
> request WMO ".*" lx77.uc.nps.edu
> request UNIWISC ".*" lx77.uc.nps.edu
> request FNEXRAD "png|rad" lx77.uc.nps.edu

Same comments as the previous set.

Is the IP address of this host different than the first host?

> We had the double feed because of network and  power problems in our
> building.  Lx77 is temporarily located in the campus server space and was our
> backup.
> Things seem to be working now under
> Does this answer your questions?
>
> Bob